Hi, I'm Zach.
I’m a chiropractor, and I have an engineering degree, and what I really like to do is put together my interests in sports training, sports science, biomechanics, and manual therapy (i.e. chiropractic adjusting, soft tissue treatment, and functional dry needling) to help athletes develop speed, power, and jumping and to help people of all ages to stay healthy and active, focusing on keeping joints, muscles, and metabolism in good working condition. I earned the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) designation from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) before starting chiropractic school in 2003 and have been involved in sports training since then.
- Graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA, 2006
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO, 2001
- 13 years experience in performance training
- Played wide receiver at the Colorado School of Mines (Div. II)
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1 Certified
- Active Release Techniques Courses
- Lower Body 2004
- Spine 2005
- Upper Body 2005
- Nerve Entrapments 2006
- Biomechanics 2006
- Master’s Course 2007
- See my abbreviated CV